PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- This Event is held under Strict Covid 19 Regulations.
- All Attendees must sign on Arrival. One exhibitor allowed per each entry.
- Strictly no Children allowed admittance.
- Face Masks must be worn at all times.
- Social Distancing must be maintained throughout the yard and the Grounds- No Congregating at anytime.
- Yard will be open for entry from 7.30am to 9.30am. Viewing starts at 9.30am.
- A limited number of buyers will be allowed in the sales yard to view stock inside a 30 minute window.
- For appointments to view Stock on Saturday morning please register with the office before 1st April. Each one will be allocating a time to view the stock. They must sign in at point of entry.
- All purchasing will be online via Mart Eye. All buyers must first pre-register with the mart to be able to purchase stock online.
- All buyers will be asked to leave the sales yard by 11.00 when the online sale will start.
- Each entry will be allowed one exhibitor with each animal into the sale ring.
- Premiums will be paid out to the purchaser of the top priced bulls sold under the auctioneers hammer in the ring on the day AA/CH/LM breedS. Terms and conditions apply.
ALL PATRONS --THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY FROM DURING LEVEL 5 COVID RESTRICTION:
ALL STOCK TO BE IN BY 8.30 ON A DROP AND GO SYSTEM
REGISTERED BUYERS VIEWING FROM 9-10. BUYING VIA MARTEYE APP ONLY
OUR SALE RINGS WILL BE ONLINE VIA MARTEYE - TO VIEW DOWNLOAD THE APP FROM THE APP STORE OR LOG ONTO WWW.MARTEYE.IE & CLICK ON BALLINA MART ON THE WEBSITE.
Due to Covid19 a number of restrictions apply in relation to both sellers and buyers given the limited space available and allowing for social distance rules to conduct business. Please review our website or contact the office for full details.
CURRENT PROTOCALS DURING COVID19
- All potential sellers contact their local mart and advise mart staff of the type, breed, age of livestock to be sold. All stock are pre booked.
- All sellers are contacted and told time of delivery of livestock to the premises.
- All sellers will remain in their vehicles whilst on the mart premises and manoeuvre their vehicles as advised by mart staff.
- Sellers must advise mart staff of the way they wish to have their cattle numbered/lotted for sale at the point of unloading and leave details of their mobile or other contact numbers. Masks must be worn at all times.
- All sellers will be asked to vacate the mart premises after unloading of their livestock is complete by 9.00AM.
- Sellers will be advised of the approximate selling time of their animals and all stock will be sold on the market subject to sellers’ consent. The mart will contact them via mobile phone at point of sale to accept the highest bid or not.
- If stock are not sold, they must arrange a time to pick up their stock and wait in the vehicle whilst the mart staff load the stock.
- All buyers must first pre-register with the mart to be able to purchase stock online.
- A limited and defined number of buyers will only be allowed in the sales yard to view stock. Each one will be allocating a time of 20 minutes to view the stock and to maintain the social distancing requirements of 2 metres to anyone else viewing at that time. They must sign in at point of entry. They must wear masks at all times. Hand sanitizer will be available at numerous points on the premises for all buyers.
- All buyers will be asked to leave the sales yard by 11.00 when the online sale will start. No one will be in our sales ring other than staff and auctioneer. All biding will be done online.
- No members of the general public will be allowed into mart premises and any person other than mart staff have been invited to attend with a specific allotted time to gain access. Entry/exit to mart is strictly controlled by mart staff at the main yard entrance point.
- Buyers will use the allocated spacing to queue at the office counter at any one time, and social distancing markings are clearly visible on the floor.
Before leaving the premises, all buyers must sign out and register the time of leaving the premis
Health & Safety
- Please be mindful of all signage regarding HSE guidelines around the yard.
- Sanitizers & gloves will be available to buyers & sellers at designated points on the premises.
- Correct social distancing will strictly be observed in all areas.
- Washing & sanitizing facilities will be available in toilets at all times.
- Any person on the premises without consent of the Mart can be asked to leave.
- No children are allowed at this time.
We apologies for the inconvenience but, as we all know, this is in the national effort to contain COVID-19.
Thank you for your cooperation & STAY SAFE.
ALL STOCK IS SOLD ON THE MARKET AND ARE SOLD SUBJECT IN OUR SALES. IF THEY ARE TAKEN AS SOLD AFTER 1 HOUR OF THE HAMMER UNLESS CANCELLED INSIDE THE HOUR OF THE AUCTIONEERS HAMMER BY THE SELLER.
PLEASE NOTE OFFICE HOURS ARE 9 - 5.00 MONDAY TO FRIDAY. BOOKING ON OFFICE NUMBERS FROM 9AM.
Cheques can be collected on the Wednesday on arrangement with the Office. Funds can now be lodged to your bank account - contact the office for details.