TUESDAY 5th JUNE UNHAULTERED PEDIGREE SALE NOW BOOKING ON 09622555
USUAL SALE EVERY TUESDAY AS FOLLOW:
- RING 1- BULLOCKS STARTING AT 10.30 FOLLOWED BY BULL WEANLINGS.
- RING 2- HEIFERS STARTING AT 11.30 FOLLOWED BY HEIFER WEANLINGS.
- RING 3 - SUCKS AT 10.30 FOLLOWED BY CULL COWS & SPRINGERS.
- SHEEP START AT 10.30- STARTS AT 10.30 WITH FACTORY LAMBS FOLLOWED BY CULLS, STORES & BREEDERS. SHEEP BOOKED ON ENTRY.
- LIVE LAMB WEIGHT SALE EVERY THURSDAY 9-10 ---PRICE AT 4PM ON WEDNESDAY.
- IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY ALL PATRONS ARE ASKED TO HAVE CATTLE IN THE YARD BY 9.30AM.
- ALL CUSTOMERS ARE ADVISED TO USE WALKWAYS AND SAFETY AREAS TO WALK AROUND OUR FACILITIES.
- PLEASE RESPECT THE ADVICE OF ALL STAFF.
Cattle to be in the yard by 9.30am. Export, Midland & Northern buyers are in attendance weekly. All cattle to have two tags and NO horns cattle through the ring. All cattle can be pre-booked via the office numbers from the previous Thursday. Calves are booked on entry.
ALL STOCK IS SOLD ON THE MARKET.
STOCK SOLD SUBJECT IN OUR SALES ARE TAKEN AS SOLD AFTER 1 HOUR OF THE HAMMER UNLESS CANCELLED INSIDE THE HOUR OF THE AUCTIONEERS HAMMER BY THE SELLER.
Mayo Sligo Mart is also a registered Export Centre with live export via exporters on Fridays from the mart. Contact the mart for further details.
PLEASE NOTE OFFICE HOURS ARE 9 - 5.00 MONDAY TO FRIDAY. BOOKING ON OFFICE NUMBERS FROM 9AM.
Cheques can be collected on the Wednesday on arrangement with the Office. Funds can now be lodged to your bank account - contact the office for details.
Mayo-Sligo Co-op Mart is a large Mart situated in Ballina, Co Mayo. It has a large capacity and on larger sale days, can accommodate up to 1400 cattle & 2500 sheep. It serves a vast hinterland, attracting cattle from all of Mayo, Sligo and Roscommon. The cattle in these areas are renowned for their quality and ability to thrive after purchase while the sheep are noted for their hardiness and good mothering ability.
From its humble beginnings, the mart premises has continued to be enhanced, expanded and updated on a regular basis, delivering a first-rate service to buyers and sellers alike.
Quality livestock has always attracted some of the country’s best buyers to Ballina Mart. Better marketing & merchandising of the product together with the modern facilities have ensured complete customer satisfaction to a very high level.